Do you have high bay shelving? Or, crates or boxes that are out-of-reach and hard to identify? Reflective barcode labels can be scanned from over 40 ft away.
• Smaller reflective labels are great for dark areas. Spot them with a flashlight. Reflective barcode labels use engineer grade reflective film - designed for warehouse applications.
• Find a wide variety of templates, including labels with high-density, 2-D codes are available for faster, better barcode recognition. We encourage you to send us your own templates. We can then add this to your “My Account” area. You can then order your unique labels easily and, if you want, use our online barcode software to create and then download free PDF’s of barcode label sheets – so that you can print your own labels and save!
• Larger barcode labels are scan from a greater distance. Choose the larger templates below for high bay shelving. Low density barcode designs are ideal for long distance scanning.
• Reflective labels are also tamper proof.
• There are no extra charges for multi-colored reflective barcode labels.