• Find a flat, dry surface.
• Clean the surface. Use Surface Prep or a non-alcohol solvent cleaner. Make sure to dry the surface.
• When removing the liner to expose the asset label or tag adhesive, avoid putting your fingers on the adhesive. A fingerprint may reduce the adhesive capabilities of the asset label by as much as 40%.
• Press down on the label to ensure that the adhesive bonds fully with the application surface. Most labels must be applied at temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or greater.
• Wait for the adhesive to cure. The adhesive peel and shear strengths will increase over the next 1-2 days.