We make it easy to design and order 2D Data Matrix barcode labels! Start with choosing any of the templates below. Next, choose sequential numbering, a constant number or upload your own unique/custom database. Generate your own 2D barcode in no time!
• 2D barcodes have become increasingly popular because they store data much more efficiently. By displaying data both vertically and horizontally the space used for the barcode can be much smaller. That means smaller labels and, importantly, lower costs. Additionally, a smaller barcode can also be scanned more easily than many of our longer 1D barcodes (that require a longer focal length for the scanner).
• 2D scanning is also changing rapidly. Now, you can scan 2D codes with your iPhone or Blackberry. Dedicated scanners capable of reading both 1D and 2D codes are less than $200.
• Use 2D barcode labels for tools, property tags, equipment and more. Small 2D codes scan very well (pros prefer 2D barcodes that are 0.3" to 0.5" high - for fastest scanning.
• Material options include durable AlumiGuard™ anodized metal barcodes that should outlast your equipment as well as a range of affordable plastic and paper label materials.
• 2D barcodes are dependable, too. They can still be scanned, even when up to 60% of the label is damaged.