Don't take a chance - make sure no one accidentally relocates your assets. Labels self-destruct or show a “VOID” pattern after attempted removal. These are a favorite of schools or other complex organizations with high traffic and a lot of assets. Include a logo, numbers, or company name.
• SecuriGuard™ is made from a delicate cast vinyl that breaks into tiny pieces – thwarting potential thieves. Cannot be reused or reapplied to other assets.
• StealGuard™ shows a VOID pattern when you try to lift off the label. Laminated graphics.
• AlumiGuard with SecuriCuts. Anodized aluminum tags break apart. Our most durable material.
Most customers use barcodes on their asset tags and labels. Here are the reasons:
• No Costs. There is no cost to add barcodes to your labels at the outset. In contrast, imagine the cost to retrofit all of your assets, instruments or inventory that you track!
• Readers in Your Future. Even though you may not have barcode reading equipment now, it is likely that that you may purchase this in the future. The costs are dramatically decreasing (under $25 each). Barcode software is also easy. For many barcode readers, just plug the scanner into a USB port and you will immediately be able to start to scan barcodes. iPhone and Android barcode reading applications are also available – for free! Barcodes are also a great way to leverage our own free tracking software, AssetTiger.
• Avoid Errors. Barcodes eliminate errors and speed data entry. Barcodes are ideal for a quick inventory counts and asset tracking audits.
Your labels or asset tags will likely outlast your equipment. Moreover, the labor to install a label, such as an asset tag, is usually more costly than the actual tag itself. As a result, the trend to durable barcode labels and asset tags will only accelerate.