PermaGuard® Asset Labels – Subsurface Graphics for Durability
Want extra protection from the elements? PermaGuard® Asset Labels offer superior resistance to chemical abuse, abrasions, and weather, and will even hold up well outdoors. Clear, polyester top layer protects your barcodes or graphics.
• Choose a gloss finish, which is easy to clean, or a matte finish to cut down on glare. Gloss is most popular.
• High bond, permanent adhesive is easily conformable and works great on most clean and curved surfaces. Smooth, rounded corners resist flagging and wear.
Most customers use barcodes on their asset tags and labels. Here are the reasons:
• No Costs. There is no cost to add barcodes to your labels at the outset. In contrast, imagine the cost to retrofit all of your assets, instruments or inventory that you track!
• Readers in Your Future. Even though you may not have barcode reading equipment now, it is likely that that you may purchase this in the future. The costs are dramatically decreasing (under $25 each). Barcode software is also easy. For many barcode readers, just plug the scanner into a USB port and you will immediately be able to start to scan barcodes. iPhone and Android barcode reading applications are also available – for free! Barcodes are also a great way to leverage our own free tracking software, AssetTiger.
• Avoid Errors. Barcodes eliminate errors and speed data entry. Barcodes are ideal for a quick inventory counts and asset tracking audits.
Your labels or asset tags will likely outlast your equipment. Moreover, the labor to install a label, such as an asset tag, is usually more costly than the actual tag itself. As a result, the trend to durable barcode labels and asset tags will only accelerate.