Not every asset is flat! PlioGuard™ annealed asset tags are conformable and are ideal for curved surfaces
• Similar to our top selling AlumiGuard™ tags, PlioGuard™ tags feature embedded print and superior durability. Yet, to increase the tag's flexibility, we anneal the aluminum. This makes PlioGuard™ quite conformable (like aluminum foil) and suitable for curved surfaces.
• Use PlioGuard™ asset tags to identify high-end microphones, calibration equipment and, of course, tools. Tags can be numbered sequentially. Given the abuse that many tools undergo, our metal PlioGuard™ asset tags are often a great solution.
• PlioGuard - tags feature embedded print - your graphics sealed within the pores of the aluminum. Tags outlast weather, abrasion and abuse. For barcode tags, your barcodes are also embedded within the aluminum. "Numbered only" tags feature indented digits that provide a permanent mark - that cannot be washed off.
• A thick adhesive permanently fuses the tags to your equipment. You are given a choice of adhesives.
• Our best selling designs are shown below. For a larger library of templates for annealed PlioGuard - tags, click here.